What's new

Friday and Saturday keepers

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Friday's take came from $50 handrolled...5-64s, a Ben and 3-40s. Sat. came from 2 boxes and one handroll...7-40s and 2-Bens. Note, make sure you always ask if there are any halves in the vault. Several times this week I got a no and then asked if there were any in the vault. After checking they came thru with a few usually good rolls.
 

Attachments

  • 812009 007.webp
    812009 007.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 812009 006.webp
    812009 006.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0
good job! you guys with all of those hand rolls do a great job!
how the heck do you get hand rolls anyway,, I always ask for them at my banks and all they ever have is a few loose ones, I have to stay with boxes only.
 
That is a good ratio of keepers from 5 rolls. Gotta love adding silver to the pile. I agree with you about the vault....that's where the goodies are....ha!
 
wirebender said:
good job! you guys with all of those hand rolls do a great job!
how the heck do you get hand rolls anyway,, I always ask for them at my banks and all they ever have is a few loose ones, I have to stay with boxes only.
you just have to be lucky enough to go to a bank where rolls have been dropped off.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom