What's new

Friday and Saturday searches

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Searched $120 in halves and $250 in dimes on friday. Skunk!
Saturday was better. 2 boxes gave up:

1936 WL
1963D Frank.
(2) 1964
(16) 40%.
1983 no "fg".
1 more box to search on Monday.

HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the Walker.

-Codes
 
Not too shabby enamel. Keep it up those are good averages.

-Golden Silver
 
whats the 83 no fg?
 
Nice catch with the 83 no fg. I haven't found an 83 yet. I have found 2 72's, 1 80, and 13 of the 82's.

Semper Fi
 
NICE! walker, I am still waiting for my first in CRH.
 
Congrats, nice score
 
Reverend B*IKE* said:
whats the 83 no fg?
Some halves have been reported missing the designer's initials. They are on the reverse, right side between the leg and tailfeathers.
 
nice job on the 1936 walking liberty halve dollar!!!! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom