What's new

Friday Night #8

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5.7grams 14kt found with Sea Hunters MK2in salt water.!
 

Attachments

  • 101_0047.webp
    101_0047.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright:Very nice ring Ron :icon_thumleft: is it onyx in the front or is just the way the flash is hitting the ring to make it look that way? either way very nice.
drewan
 
You have been doing great, Ron.
 
Nice looking ring Ron...congrats.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That's a keeper :icon_salut: I've had my MK II since mid march and have been very pleased with it. Except it ate the batteries. Just got the rechargable battery pack but still waiting on the wall charging unit. Do you have the recharge pack?
 
Very nice.Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Great Find! Can't wait to see my first one in the scoop! :hello2:
 
the sonic blast will be loud

when lear breaks thru................wow ron ........nice fat yellow.

i like it................... :notworthy:
 
Ron, will you please stop it? You're making the rest of us look bad! :notworthy:

I've got my next beach detector on order with Kellyco, the Tesoro Sand Shark (I'm turned into a Tesoro loyalist).

It's on back order right now and they've been expecting their next shipment since early May.

Now, I'm hearing a rumor elsewhere that Tesoro is reconfiguring the Sand/Tiger Shark to go back to using interchangeable coils again. I don't know if that's the reason for the shipping delay, but if that's the case, I sure don't mind waiting. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom