What's new

Friday the 13th dig....

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
The unlucky-st day of the year paid off big for me....
Not sure of the type,it's thin and well made..
SDC10020.jpg

SDC10021.jpg

SDC10022.jpg


SDC10023.jpg


SDC10024.jpg

SDC10025.jpg


Not sure what to call this one ether.But man do I like it..
SDC10026.jpg

SDC10027.jpg

SDC10028.jpg

SDC10029.jpg


All cleaned up.
SDC10030.jpg

SDC10031.jpg

SDC10032.jpg

Bazinga....
SDC10035.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Love it! Another whole point, and a nice one at that. I like how the outline is all white, that's a patina, right? and is the material that Edwards chert? Nice! :icon_thumleft:
 
Great looking finds Frank. That Point is a killer. Bulverde, maybe?

Congrats on the great finds man!!
 
ok Neo!! one more to finding more points about time for a double play. i beleave your new point is a grade 8or9 woden [7000 to 6000 bp]. your artifact [not sure /but i like it] i beleave is a flint celt with the small end beat up. i hope if i am wrong about any of these i hope some of the big boys jump in and let US know about it and why please, Terry
 
I really like the point. Thanks for sharing.
 
.........BEAUTIFUL.......
 
tmodel said:
ok Neo!! one more to finding more points about time for a double play. i beleave your new point is a grade 8or9 woden [7000 to 6000 bp]. your artifact [not sure /but i like it] i beleave is a flint celt with the small end beat up. i hope if i am wrong about any of these i hope some of the big boys jump in and let US know about it and why please, Terry

I can see it being a celt with the poll end being damaged....

I can't seem to find the Woden type.....But it is a strange point...I think it's a trans. piece...It's too thind amd well made to be a Bull,or a Carrolton,travis,Not beveled so no nolan...I have heard Lange as well,but from the ones I have seen it doesnt fit..So I just don't know at this point..Thanx again everyone.
 
not as much as i would like, having trouble getting on a lot of other sites, they will not take my e-mail address. i count friday the 13th as a good day for me, my youngest daughter was borne on that date Terry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom