Friday’s finds xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
So ahead of a none detecting weekend, we had to head our, we went to the field where Himself found the Bronze Age Dirk last year as it had just been harvested!

had a quick scout round and found a few bits, but really need much longer doing it properly! 😆

First off a cute toy gun, how cute is that! Musket ball, lead weight with hole through, couple of buckle bits, a little pulley and end of a teaspoon, buttons, a big loop thingy, a crusty 1922 penny and of course my star find, 1928 Half Crown!

The Lilies are out in the garden, Helicopter out in the sky, all in all a gorgeous summer evening! Xx

IMG_8217.jpeg
IMG_8218.jpeg
IMG_8219.jpeg
IMG_8221.jpeg
IMG_8222.jpeg
IMG_8224.jpeg
IMG_8225.jpeg
IMG_8230.jpeg
IMG_8226.jpeg
IMG_8227.jpeg
IMG_8228.jpeg
IMG_8215.jpeg
IMG_0271.jpeg
IMG_8213.jpeg

Upvote 21
OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Congrats!

Betting you didn't have to fight an urge to return the half...

Cinch ring? (Tie to type. )
Its anazing in the corner of the next field over was a notorious public house…. I was just saying i wish we could detect in that field … and got a cracking signal.. assumed it would be a soft drinks can as near the gate/road… so nearly didnt dig it!!! Very glad i did!! 😆 like to think it was dropped by a drunk rascal taking a short cut across our field one dark night 😆 xx

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Its anazing in the corner of the next field over was a notorious public house…. I was just saying i wish we could detect in that field … and got a cracking signal.. assumed it would be a soft drinks can as near the gate/road… so nearly didnt dig it!!! Very glad i did!! 😆 like to think it was dropped by a drunk rascal taking a short cut across our field one dark night 😆 xx
Part of the money trail there!
(And explains carrying some ...)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find. I hope your husband knows how lucky he is to have a spouse that enjoys his hobby also !!!

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Very nice find. I hope your husband knows how lucky he is to have a spouse that enjoys his hobby also !!!
Ha ha… i agree he is very lucky… 😆however the hobby was my idea.. he was a reluctant participant in the early stages.. then he got his machine and has been as obsessed as me since then 😆 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread