What's new

Fridays Hunt 10 - 2 - 15

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The site I'm working has had several buildings that seemed to have burned . We find a lot of nails and melted glass along with artifacts all the way to hardpan . Here's a sample along with an old button and jade bead . All finds from private property .
 

Attachments

  • PA022453.webp
    PA022453.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
  • PA022452.webp
    PA022452.webp
    1 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_7095.webp
    IMG_7095.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 122
  • PA022458.webp
    PA022458.webp
    1 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_7093.webp
    IMG_7093.webp
    96 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0
Nice collection of finds. I really like he middle one in the tin with the red tinge in the coloring. Thanks for sharing your stuff.
 
Cool finds, Thanks for posting the. I like the Jade bead:thumbsup:
 
that button is unusual
 
All nice finds and the button and bead are cool. On the bottom left with the nails is that some king of pulley?
 
All nice finds and the button and bead are cool. On the bottom left with the nails is that some king of pulley?
Its a power pole insulator ? like where the guy wire attaches on a end of the line pole .
 
You find some of the nicest artifacts. I enjoy seeing what you find.
 
Always some cool finds you post! What a spot you have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom