What's new

Fridays Mini Road Trip.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

My boxes have been pretty slim this week.....not sure just yet what has changed, but something has definitely changed. I have pulled very minimal silver this week. I'll get it figured out.

Yesterday I took off for a short road trip. It was an trip that was not planned. I had no specific route...banks I wanted to hit....just took off.

Early on I had trouble even finding halves to search. The most exciting was a bank that had 7 rolls. Three of these 7 were full of clad.....silverless. Now, the other 4 rolls held 7 1955 Franklin's.....yes 7 1955. It also held a lone 40%. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.................

I also pulled a 1970-D which was pretty fun too.

The totals........

7-64's
3-65's
8-66's
28-67's
14-68's
6-69's
1-70
8-Franklin's 1-54 & 7-55's
1-71-S Proof

77 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P3230012.webp
    P3230012.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 376
  • P3230013.webp
    P3230013.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 383
  • P3230014.webp
    P3230014.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 385
Upvote 0
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

Hmmmm 7 '55s and a 70D sounds like your little road trip was pretty damn good LJ ....77 keepers is awesome ...must be the conv. ha , mine doesnt bring me those kind of keepers ... anyways kudos for another great haul :thumbsup:


Oops think that I miss read your post ... anyways I am sure that you be back on track soon



Best of luck with your boxes next week , S
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

all i can say is i just dont get it!!!
Congrats
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

ugotit22 said:
all i can say is i just dont get it!!!
Congrats
Looks like LJ does.....LOL. Nice score LJ.
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

LJ,

A "High Five" for you... great totals :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tim
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

Woohoo!!!!
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

It would seem to me the obvious question here should be..... Are any of those 55's sporting buck teeth??

Nice haul once again LJ

Mojo
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

LJ...still a nice haul...Those 55s are awesome...it is the lone coin I am missing for the series. Congrats.
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

Thanks all. It was fun.....I love road trips. Like I mentioned previously.....the unknown....different scenery......

I took to the road because the boxes just haven't produced last week. I am really starting to wonder about the Jackson Metal rejects. More homework....phew!

coinmojo said:
It would seem to me the obvious question here should be..... Are any of those 55's sporting buck teeth??

Nice haul once again LJ

Mojo

Mojo - I looked at them with my magnifying glass when I got home from the trip. Nothing jumped out at me so I guess the answer is no....no such luck on the Bugs Bunny variety.
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

LJ ,t hat is why I did some road trips this last week ...poor boxes and no handrolls ... so I started cold calling banks a little ways outta of town ... I was able to find quite a bunch of handrolls ...due to the long winter and the economy lots of folks had cashed them in... couldnt hit all that I due to that fact I was overweighted with clad to dump...



I am going to try to punch a bunch more this week ..



Anyways heres to much better boxes this coming week , S
 
Re: Friday's Mini Road Trip.......

Like LJ must have said when she got home from her road trip, " I can't drive 55 (Sammy Hagar), but I sure can find them" 8)

Nicely done, and a 70d as a bonus !

Keep paving the way............... (oh, you know how the rest of it goes 8) 8) )
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom