Fried baloney sandwiches

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry. Crash. Thanks for publicly thrashing me before all others on the forum. I stand corrected and shall never use his name again in your presence. I am so stupid. I feel horrible.
That guy hacks me off! Reminds me of a foghorn when he,s talking.They could stand him up off Montauk Point or somewhere,warn the ships off the rocks.:BangHead:

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Stuff John Kerry,he ain,t even in this conversation!:laughing7: He probably lies awake at night wishing he was poor enough to eat a Baloney and egg sammich,poor sucker.:laughing7:
:BangHead:
Kerry can eat baloney, but with his nose elevated. No doubt he's full of it without even eating it.

Relish? YUK

Bourbon mustard. YUM

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need Habanero relish for possum.So hot it deadens your taste buds so you don,t have to taste the possum.:laughing7:
Deep fried lossum is good if breaded and chicken fried. Serve it with a mess of dandelion greens and country fried taters and um, um, good eating. If you can find them at right time of year, pickled crow eggs will really set it off.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep fried lossum is good if breaded and chicken fried. Serve it with a mess of dandelion greens and country fried taters and um, um, good eating. If you can find them at right time of year, pickled crow eggs will really set it off.
If cooked the right way,carp can be tasty.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right! Them pickled Crow eggs will sure set it off alright,but I ain,t talking about no possum! If you get my drift!:laughing7:
:notworthy::occasion14:☠️

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummmmmmm.... I think a "jigger" or mason jar of scotch would be needed.... or how ever you Tennesseans drink it. :icon_scratch:
:laughing7:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carp.from cool clear water,cue Marty Robbins here,is mighty tasty.So is Grinnel,but you gotta eat it while it,s hot,right out of the pan.If it gets cold it turns mushy! Serious,no fooling.
Sounds good, but to have good carp it is all in the cooking. You need an oak or hickory cooking board. Season the carp and put on the board at 350f for 35 minutes for each pound. When done take out of the oven, throw that nasty ars fish away and eat the board.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good, but to have good carp it is all in the cooking. You need an oak or hickory cooking board. Season the carp and put on the board at 350f for 35 minutes for each pound. When done take out of the oven, throw that nasty ars fish away and eat the board.
Skin the carp,slice it crosswise like a Buffalo,the fish not the Bison! Roll in seasoned corn meal and deep fry.Good enough!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread