boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do! I'll do you one better - I like fried liverwurst sandwiches.

We have a local Amish run deli that has garlic bologna. Yum!
Liverwurst!?! You don't need nuthin! A knife a slice of chedder and a few Ritz crackers and you got a snack fit for a king!!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with that.
I want to apologize to you fellers. I am sure I came across as a fried baloney snob. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. If you guys want to put ketchup on your fried baloney, have at it. But I have a weak stomach so please do not tell.me about it. Relish? OH, THE HUMANITY OF IT!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to apologize to you fellers. I am sure I came across as a fried baloney snob. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. If you guys want to put ketchup on your fried baloney, have at it. But I have a weak stomach so please do not tell.me about it. Relish? OH, THE HUMANITY OF IT!
Relish don't belong on anything not even hot dogs! My dogs won't even touch relish & they lick their hind ends!!!!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relish don't belong on anything not even hot dogs! My dogs won't even touch relish & they lick their hind ends!!!!
I am not going to knock relish. I do not understand it but it is the choice of each individual. I once ate termite eggs in a restaraunt on Mexico. They were not bad. But even them would not serve relish.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
You jest,you purveyors of bad taste! Laugh,all you ruinators of perfectly good Baloney sandwiches! May your nightmares consist of an oncoming red tidal wave of Heinz Ketchup and you with no life preserver while I gently float along in my boat with Baloney sandwich with Mayo in hand.All the while singing,Life,s just a baloney Sandwich,with Mayo. And by the way,the proper spelling is Sammich!:laughing7:
:notworthy::occasion14::tongue3::tongue3::icon_thumleft:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You jest,you purveyors of bad taste! Laugh,all you ruinators of perfectly good Baloney sandwiches! May your nightmares consist of an oncoming red tidal wave of Heinz Ketchup and you with no life preserver while I gently float along in my boat with Baloney sandwich with Mayo in hand.All the while singing,Life,s just a baloney Sandwich,with Mayo. And by the way,the proper spelling is Sammich!:laughing7:
John Kerry nodded in approval to the ketchup users.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please crash, save your breath. It is no use. Do not cast your bolony sammich before swine.
No reflection on razorbacks of course.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stuff John Kerry,he ain,t even in this conversation!:laughing7: He probably lies awake at night wishing he was poor enough to eat a Baloney and egg sammich,poor sucker.:laughing7:
:BangHead:
I am sorry. Crash. Thanks for publicly thrashing me before all others on the forum. I stand corrected and shall never use his name again in your presence. I am so stupid. I feel horrible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread