What's new

From our garden

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Just some flowers from our garden, I was playing around with the camera, I love how these came out! Hope you enjoy and have an awesome and safe day!!!! HH Red :hello:
 

Attachments

  • 5-21-11 011.webp
    5-21-11 011.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 5-21-11 013.webp
    5-21-11 013.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 5-21-11 008.webp
    5-21-11 008.webp
    89.9 KB · Views: 290
:hello: Thank you! :hello: Red
 
Those are the most beautiful blue flowers I have ever seen. Love the angle of the first pic. :icon_thumright:
 
huntress104 said:
Those are the most beautiful blue flowers I have ever seen. Love the angle of the first pic. :icon_thumright:

:icon_thumleft: Thank you so much, those are our columbines and iris's, the first angle I held the camera upside down and kept shooting until I found an angle I liked, I knew I hit it when I caught the sun like that too!!!! :icon_thumright: Red
 
Red, Ya got a good eye there for photography,got a good ear for MDin too!!!!!!!!!!!!God Bless,Chris
 
worldtalker said:
Red, Ya got a good eye there for photography,got a good ear for MDin too!!!!!!!!!!!!God Bless,Chris

;D Thank you, it's hard to see sometimes, so when I use the camera, I hope and pray the picture will come out! ;D MGing is a blast, can't wait to get my own detector!!!! ;D Have a great day Chris and God Bless you too!!! Red
 
Chug and Red said:
worldtalker said:
Red, Ya got a good eye there for photography,got a good ear for MDin too!!!!!!!!!!!!God Bless,Chris

;D Thank you, it's hard to see sometimes, so when I use the camera, I hope and pray the picture will come out! ;D MGing is a blast, can't wait to get my own detector!!!! ;D Have a great day Chris and God Bless you too!!! Red
red,just wait for that green square,the camera will do the rest,now,SHOOT!
 
worldtalker said:
Chug and Red said:
worldtalker said:
Red, Ya got a good eye there for photography,got a good ear for MDin too!!!!!!!!!!!!God Bless,Chris

;D Thank you, it's hard to see sometimes, so when I use the camera, I hope and pray the picture will come out! ;D MGing is a blast, can't wait to get my own detector!!!! ;D Have a great day Chris and God Bless you too!!! Red
red,just wait for that green square,the camera will do the rest,now,SHOOT!

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Thank you, gotta remember that!!!!! Red
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom