Frustrating

treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it just me or does no one in my state metal detect? I would like to partner up with someone...I don't care who just someone. I have all of the information on buried treasure, fort sites, ghost towns etc...... anyone could imagine and not just in the state I live in. I find it hard to believe that there isn't one soul out there who would like to team up with me and find some exciting things! I live in KS btw so not to far away but I will be willing to drive to say Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma or Texas! Come on someone!

Well partner.... I'd be willing but Kansas is a fer piece away from Tennessee. And I'm having fun yesterday and today MDing with Frank from East Tennessee (4hrs+ drive) for him to me. You'll find somebody as I'm sure your NOT the only MD'er in Kansas. We didn't find anything of great value yesterday but we had a blast. Best thing was an old pocket knife with bone handles. Today maybe MDing around cave and old road from the 1800's behind my home.

A fine detecting group out there in s.w. Kansas.One of its members posts here on occasion. So there are detectorists out there indeed.Due to my not putting up specifics to detract from T-Net you,ll need to research them a little.

A fine detecting group out there in s.w. Kansas.One of its members posts here on occasion. So there are detectorists out there indeed.Due to my not putting up specifics to detract from T-Net you,ll need to research them a little.

I went googling for metal detecting clubs in Kansas while releventchair was posting.

+1 to what relevent' said!

Hi TH2004; Relax. I'm positive there are folks near you ok. Join that Club there as well and you'll meet all kinds of Folks in your area ok. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back