What's new

Full groove axe. Found 6/7

Tkaz

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
83
Reaction score
259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found it on a high creek bank washout. Would have took before pic if I would have thought there could be a chance it was an axe but such a small amount was showing. Had no idea till I pull it out and it hit the dirt in front of my feet. Super jacked!! 20170607_154403.webp20170607_154359.webp20170607_154348.webp

Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
Upvote 0
DANG! FANTASTIC !!!!!!
 
Nice!!! i would love to find an axe hardstone artifacts like that are very rarely found around here
 
Yowza!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
 
What state? They say we have grooved axes here but I have never seen 1 found yet. We have Celts though hard stone and flint types. Thats a killer ax you found lets see the dry version please.
 
What state? They say we have grooved axes here but I have never seen 1 found yet. We have Celts though hard stone and flint types. Thats a killer ax you found lets see the dry version please.
1496884580085.webp
It's bottom left

Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
Thats a beast
 
What state? They say we have grooved axes here but I have never seen 1 found yet. We have Celts though hard stone and flint types. Thats a killer ax you found lets see the dry version please.
Found off Missouri River in MO

Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
I bet it was bigger when 1st. made. Still looks sharp and mean. Great find!
 
I saw one at a show today that must of weighed 20 lbs. It was a monster.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom