What's new

Full Member now, woohoo!

mrtim

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
264
Reaction score
313
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nancy, KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This makes my 100th post, finaly moved up the ladder after nearly 3 years on here. I had been on here for many years but for some reason my old account was deleted or lost, I had tons of posts and photos of my finds over the years.

Anyway, woohoo, 100 posts.
 
Congrats! Although after 3 years i'd have expected you to cough up a measly $20 for a "charter" membership to repay all the fun and info you've gotten from the site! :tongue3:
 
wow 100 posts congrats, you are quite the prolific writer there. :icon_thumleft:

At this pace you may move up one more ranking before the end of the word in 2012 :laughing9:
 
I would hapily pay for charter membership if they accepted something other than Paypal. I have been wanting to for quite some time. I will see if I can find a way around it.
 
Dano Sverige said:
Congrats! Although after 3 years i'd have expected you to cough up a measly $20 for a "charter" membership to repay all the fun and info you've gotten from the site! :tongue3:

lol, I finaly figured a way around paypal, double woohoo.....!
 
mrtim said:
Dano Sverige said:
Congrats! Although after 3 years i'd have expected you to cough up a measly $20 for a "charter" membership to repay all the fun and info you've gotten from the site! :tongue3:

lol, I finaly figured a way around paypal, double woohoo.....!
Welcome to the Club :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
Jim
 
Wow! I wish everyone was as quick as you when i say they should do something! :o
If you'd waited i'd have told you the fast and free way to do it is to tell Spartacus that the Brooklyn Dodgers are the best team ever,and that you're best friends with Johnny "2 fingers" Budafucco...and he pays it for you automatically!
" Hey yo! Any friend of "2 fingers" issa friend of mine! Lemme get that for ya bud."
312 charter memberships he's paid for,and still none the wiser! :wink:
 
Yup, I lived near 'Dem Bums" played in Brooklyn when I was a kid.. Then we got smart and moved to a slum in the Bronx to be close to the "Bomber's" :laughing7:

I wonder if Johnny is any relation to my buddy Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese, also known as "Thomas Luckese" or "Three-Fingers Brown" Now this one one scary SOB...

All in all when you are a charter member mrtim we'll through you a party in the private charter members room.
 
Congrats mrtim and welcome to the club, I hope to see more of your posts :icon_thumleft:.


hammered
 
spartacus53 said:
Yup, I lived near 'Dem Bums" played in Brooklyn when I was a kid.. Then we got smart and moved to a slum in the Bronx to be close to the "Bomber's" :laughing7:

I wonder if Johnny is any relation to my buddy Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese, also known as "Thomas Luckese" or "Three-Fingers Brown" Now this one one scary SOB...

All in all when you are a charter member mrtim we'll through you a party in the private charter members room.

Better hand out the party hats Spart, mrtim is a Charter Member. :hello2: :occasion18:
 
Thanks everyone, I posted on the members only section wondering where the party was... :laughing9:
 
mrtim, congrats & welcome! :thumbsup:
Now please tell me you're shorter then I am. Everytime Spart hands out the party hats I always get the one with the purple dinosaurs and tall bicycle flag mounted on top. :(
 
bigscoop said:
mrtim, congrats & welcome! :thumbsup:
Now please tell me you're shorter then I am. Everytime Spart hands out the party hats I always get the one with the purple dinosaurs and tall bicycle flag mounted on top. :(

If you are over 6 feet tall you are in luck, I am forced to endure hours upon hours of that dreaded purple dinosaur now that I have 2 little ones again. You can keep the hat, lol.
 
So this is where the party is. :hello2:

:headbang: :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • beanie.webp
    beanie.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 190
Love the hat, I got pizza and 2 bottles (of baby formula) and a six pack of rootbeer....netflix is running on the WII so plenty of scary movies....not much of a party :help:
 
Sure, doesn't sound like much a party now. But wait until the wife gets home at 1 a.m. and your snoring on the couch while the kids watch infomercials, drinking root beer and pressing every button on the phone calling who knows where. :o


:laughing7: :laughing7:
 
one is currently caged, the other is getting very sleepy, lol. Momma doesn't drive yet so I have to go pick her up.
 

Attachments

  • party.webp
    party.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 210
  • party.webp
    party.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 194

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom