What's new

Full roll Virgin Islands state quarters

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
got a few full rolls of Unc. Virgin Islands P state quarters today. Wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade for some silver before i toss them into a draw.
Keith
 
Upvote 0
I'm hoping to find some on my own yet, but great find! :-)

i have ONE Guam quarter and TWO Puerto Rico quarters so far (And 4 DC quarters, which I see now and then nowadays). Not rolls, but individual quarters. Still, I keep searching. I only need 2 of each in P and in D. They will come. But a great find on your part, getting a whole roll at one time. :-)

Good job.
 
If you found rolls of Virgin Island STATE quarters that is quite a find. Probably worth millions. :laughing7:
 
enamel7 said:
If you found rolls of Virgin Island STATE quarters that is quite a find. Probably worth millions. :laughing7:

I have no idea if they where worth anything asswipe. I was also the one who made 9k of idiots buying log cabin pennies that i now c in circulation. Just wanted to see if anyone had a desire for them.
 
ugotit22 said:
enamel7 said:
If you found rolls of Virgin Island STATE quarters that is quite a find. Probably worth millions. :laughing7:

I have no idea if they where worth anything asswipe. I was also the one who made 9k of idiots buying log cabin pennies that i now c in circulation. Just wanted to see if anyone had a desire for them.
Enamel7 is just being funny. Notice the word "STATE"? You know, Virgin Islands-state, no such thing.
 
Keith,

How did you do on the dime boxes? Did you end up finding the 2009"s? Any good keepers? Just curious as I haven't bought any dime boxes in a couple of months.

Rich
 
Keith,
The last time I heard that term was 40 years ago at Parris Island. :laughing7: I was called that everyday along with a tirade of other names.

Rich
 
diggummup said:
ugotit22 said:
enamel7 said:
If you found rolls of Virgin Island STATE quarters that is quite a find. Probably worth millions. :laughing7:

I have no idea if they where worth anything asswipe. I was also the one who made 9k of idiots buying log cabin pennies that i now c in circulation. Just wanted to see if anyone had a desire for them.
Enamel7 is just being funny. Notice the word "STATE"? You know, Virgin Islands-state, no such thing.

my Bad, alot of smart asses around, you know.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Keith,

How did you do on the dime boxes? Did you end up finding the 2009"s? Any good keepers? Just curious as I haven't bought any dime boxes in a couple of months.

Rich

no 2009's
i did pretty good on the silver, ive been waiting to get my camera up and running b4 i post.
 
ugotit22 said:
diggummup said:
ugotit22 said:
enamel7 said:
If you found rolls of Virgin Island STATE quarters that is quite a find. Probably worth millions. :laughing7:

I have no idea if they where worth anything asswipe. I was also the one who made 9k of idiots buying log cabin pennies that i now c in circulation. Just wanted to see if anyone had a desire for them.
Enamel7 is just being funny. Notice the word "STATE"? You know, Virgin Islands-state, no such thing.

my Bad, alot of smart asses around, you know.
If you ever read any of my post you would no I am not an "asswipe". I was just having a little laugh supposedly with you and not at you. You have been around here long enough to know better than to just fly off the handle and call people names. Then you just blow it off with 'my bad". Kind of reminds me of another "smart ass" on here. I'm just sayin.
 
enamel7 said:
ugotit22 said:
diggummup said:
ugotit22 said:
enamel7 said:
If you found rolls of Virgin Island STATE quarters that is quite a find. Probably worth millions. :laughing7:

I have no idea if they where worth anything asswipe. I was also the one who made 9k of idiots buying log cabin pennies that i now c in circulation. Just wanted to see if anyone had a desire for them.
Enamel7 is just being funny. Notice the word "STATE"? You know, Virgin Islands-state, no such thing.

my Bad, alot of smart asses around, you know.
If you ever read any of my post you would no I am not an "asswipe". I was just having a little laugh supposedly with you and not at you. You have been around here long enough to know better than to just fly off the handle and call people names. Then you just blow it off with 'my bad". Kind of reminds me of another "smart ass" on here. I'm just sayin.

i didnt blow it off
i said my bad i apologize
you have to admit though there are alot of smartass coments to peoples comments or questions
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom