Electricboy

Greenie
Nov 21, 2011
Ogdensburg,NY
Detector(s) used
Etrac ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was pretty cold yesterday but I still managed to get out. I hit the lawn of my house first. I got a handful of clad pennies. I also found a neat Zachary Taylor token. Then I went Canada to an old fairground. I don't think it's been ever detected before because I must have dug 100 pull tabs. I found some clad. Then I started digging some older pennies. I dug a 1944 wheat penny. I though it was neat to find that in canada! I also dug a small gold plated ring! Not much for great finds but it was fun. It was the first time I'd used my detector outside my own lawn. It's 19 degrees right now but I plan on hitting the fair grounds today! Sorry for not having pictures I dont think I can post them from my phone.

Upvote 0
Nice to know you found some goodies. I've yet to hit a fairgrounds--sounds interesting though. It's on my "want to do list".

All the best,

Lanny

Congrats.

And yes you should be able to post them from your phone if you are making this post from your phone. I have done it quite a few times.

Thanks the fairground was pretty cool. I think there is a ton to find there but there is a ton of trash. I can't click on the choose file button. I might not be able to do it from my iPhone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back