What's new

Fun in Pullman

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Was in Pullman WA with some time to kill. Hit several banks, and ended up with about 15 rolls and one 40% out of those rolls. At my last stop, the folks said they had no halves, but they did have 100 "big silver dollars". I figured they were IKES, but took them anyway. Now I have a lot more IKEs for my pile!!

Happy hunting!
 
Upvote 0
I cashed in most of my Ikes at the bank a while ago. They were not too excited to receive them I sensed.

I have stopped taking them, in that I never found a rare one or a 40% proof. The coin shops here don't pay over face to take them like they do in some places.

Jim
 
I always take them to make the tellers happy :P
Then I take them to the mean tellers and dump on them lol
karma!! lol
hh dan
 
I would take a really close look at them! I have found some really nice silver in the IKES!!!! I will post a picture when I get a chance Take it from the REV IKE! LOOK real close! I even found an unmarked IKE SILVER!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom