What's new

Fun week of hunting

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I was able to get out for three mornings this week. The first three outings yielded a variety of stuff. Silver, titanium and just one golden earring. I had a heart stopper ring that turned out to be .925 silver w/CZ's as opposed to the hopeful platinum or gold with three massive diamonds, maybe next time. Saturday I met up with USMC Lion and we hunted for a few hours. I got two small 10k rings, one with a tiny diamond. The shells are another benefit of using snorkeling gear and being able to see the bottom as you hunt.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    123.4 KB · Views: 456
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    90 KB · Views: 465
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    117.7 KB · Views: 456
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    123.4 KB · Views: 448
Upvote 0
Very Nice week ....congrads
 
Had a great time today Alec, thanks for the hospitality. I think I did a good job at clearin the trash and coins out of your way so you can find for gold next time. It was fun and I even found a silver toe ring. I'm just glad my gold allergy didn't rub off on you.

H/H

Ryan
 
awesome jewels! I love the shells too. congrats
 
Nice finds! Good eye on the shells. Gold and Silver is what it's all about. HH
 
Crab,

Nice finds, cool shells but don't some of them come with nasty beasty's in em?

Steve :-)
 
kaptainkosmic said:
Crab,

Nice finds, cool shells but don't some of them come with nasty beasty's in em?

Steve :-)

I never take them home if they are still occupied.
 
Nice finds! That engagement ring must have made your heart skip a beat.

That silver flower ring looks like something that came from Makawao.
 
You musrt be a gold magnet. Love to hunt there someday....Matt
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the rings and the shells...you had a good day

herb
 
To bad the heart stopper is what it was, man that would have been a goodie! Congrats on the rest and beautiful shells! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom