What's new

Fun With Silver (pics included for a change of pace)

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I was doing a little Spring cleaning today,you know rearranging the gun safe/silver depository. I took a couple of my poker chip cases out to show one way to store halves. These suckers are pretty heavy when loaded. There are approximately 1250 coins in each case. Thanks for looking. Jim
They are all 40%ers.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-19.webp
    Untitled-19.webp
    75 KB · Views: 465
  • Untitled-2.webp
    Untitled-2.webp
    78 KB · Views: 467
  • Untitled-10.webp
    Untitled-10.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 461
  • Untitled-16.webp
    Untitled-16.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 458
  • Untitled-17.webp
    Untitled-17.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0
That's what I call a beautiful site! :icon_thumright:
 
The silver keepers always feel lighter than the same amount of clad dumps ! Nice pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Wow :thumbsup: How long did it take you to accumulate that much silver?
 
Awesome sight! You wouldn't want those clasps to pop open though.
 
Nice stash. I would be wary of carrying it by the handle as they are probably only riveted in by China's finest. Also, like MM said, those clasps would have me on edge when I moved those cases as I would be afraid they would open up. Still, nice stash and it is always nice to see the silver.
 
Nice stash Jim.....BUT just a drop in the bucket for you..........Keep up the good work... HH Gayle
 
Dang I never thought of keeping them in poker chip cases. Godd idea! I'm gonna start doing that. Any ideas for dimes???
 
rwb83 said:
Dang I never thought of keeping them in poker chip cases. Godd idea! I'm gonna start doing that. Any ideas for dimes???

You can keep them in my safe if you want.... :thumbsup:
 
rwb83 said:
Dang I never thought of keeping them in poker chip cases. Godd idea! I'm gonna start doing that. Any ideas for dimes???

Glass cigar tubes work for me. (Easy, Obe, the guy asked...)
Image034.jpg
 
where do you get those cool cases. I need some.????

Golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom