What's new

Fun with Skunks

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
4,374
Reaction score
2,001
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Augustine, FL
Miserable showing of silver in this week's boxes (only $15 face with a few Ben's) so I decided to have some fun with the skunks out of curiosity. Unfortunately, it only occurred to me on my last box so I plan on a more thorough examination next week. I ended up separating the bicentennials to see how many were in the last box. Ended up with a little more than $100 out of $500. Next week, I'm going to separate all the bicentennials out of the boxes to see if I can assemble a full box of bicentennials for dumping. Just trying to fend off the boredom of skunks.
 
Upvote 0
I would image you could quickly build a box of 1971 as well. Seems everyother coin I run across is either a bi or 71.

I am almost finished with a cent box. Not a single wheat yet. Nickel box = 1 super slick buffalo.


apush :read2:
 
I got a bag of quarters a few weeks back, I'm sure at least 30% of it was Bicentennials. The state quarters are bad enough. I think 1971 to 1976 halves make up about 90% of the halves out there.
 
sounds fun, maybe some idiot on ebay will buy them from you, & pay like $550-600 dollars :laughing9: j/k
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom