What's new

Further ID on Zorro Mask...SOLVED

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,314
Reaction score
48,596
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please comment? (directed at recent member asking further details)

I can't get a better image :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • Zorro Mask.webp
    Zorro Mask.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 308
Re: Further ID on Zorro Mask...

Hammerred King Edward II coin

Scroll down

http://home.eckerd.edu/~oberhot/eroyal.htm

ee21dlo.jpg



On another forum a fellow from England posted that he had found a similar one (Edward 1st) and I said I'd still be doing backflips. I was the only on who responded to his thread - so he sent it to me. Folks are amazing.

HPIM1051.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Many thanks for the photo. I thought the last R in the obverse legend was something different - but with the new photo it can see that you've got the legend and description spot on.

Based on other examples of this type, this would probably sell for between £200 to £285.

Definitely interesting.

The above from a collector of these closes this one :wink: :icon_thumright:

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST (the price is twice what I expected!)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom