What's new

Further proof that Brinks seeds their boxes

ringding

Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
692
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
I just went through a $25 box of pennies and there were no pennies older than 1982 except one 1940 wheat cent. I have bought boxes of half dollars from brinks through my bank and there would be one 40% half dollar in each box. The head teller talked to brinks and their response suggested that that is what they are doing. She said that the brinks spokesman said that "there was something in each box."

Now if this just happened with halves, one could argue that it is just random chance and most silver halves have been picked. But when you go through a whole box of Brinks pennies and there is one wheat cent and NO other coins older than 1982, it is more than coincidence.
 
Upvote 0
I get brinks almost every week many are complete skunks, this "one coin per box seed crap" is ludicrous. Brinks do NOT seed their boxes.

as far as pennies, I always buy the bag from their machine and it normally yields 30-40% pre 1982 coppers, forget boxes for pennies, buy bags!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom