G/day from Oz

M

mono

Attachments

• Grants patch.JPG
    Grants patch.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 196
Welcome aboard Mono,

Glad to have you with us. This is a great place. That is some great gold that you have found. I think there are a few other members from down under as well. Look forward to more pictures.

Howdy mono. Oz, huh? Are you the Wizard? Sure looks like it with all that gold!!! ;D

G/day Everyone, Thanks for the welcome, and while I'm here in town before we go bush again I will try to keep the pics coming.

Mono. ;D

Attachments

• largenugget.jpg
    largenugget.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 184
G/day Okie
I'm in Adelaide for Xmas then end of Jan or early Feb we will be heading back to WA till September.

Hi Paul is Dead, !! You can come as is anyone else, the invitations are there, if anyone wants to do some Beeping in Oz they are welcome to Tag along.

Merry Xmas all.

Mono and Nan

Attachments

• Pr182b.jpg
    Pr182b.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 140
thats a LOT of gold! welcome to the forum!

Happy New Year to you all, I hope your year is full of great finds and your beepers keep beeping. on.
Good Health
Good Luck
and Good Prospecting.

Mono. :D :D

Attachments

• The boys gold.JPG
    The boys gold.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 132
That gold sure is pretty. It appears to come in colors other than "gold." Does it? Reminds me of gold from the Black Hills of South Dakota, USA.

Happy New Year to you down under folks.

G/day Treasuretales
Depending on which state the gold comes from it can be a little different in color but not much, probably the way the pic was taken, light ect.

Happy new year guy's and gal's

Mono.

Attachments

• DSCF1236.JPG
    DSCF1236.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 86

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back