G2 i like it

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had my G2 for a week now and i think its a good detector used it around 30 hours
Had it over to a old home 1840 my buddys house at one time a stage coach stop we have Tested alot of detectors there Garretts /Whites /Tesoro/ Fisher CZ been testin them out there for 22 years.
The G2 picked up little pieces of foil 6" 7" 8" down the other detectors did not see,i would all ways take a foil target over 4".
It hit on a little coin for Iran 1957 smaller than a dime ID 45 8" strange coin for the middle of the woods in N.Y.
Got red cross pin old form the 30s same hole with two nails ID 65 7" 1919 nickle ID 58 on the hole with an old rusty bolt....22 shell, pulltab and piece of iron same hole ID 52 7".
Went to a farm over the hill the and found a silver Cats eye ring in the back yard 6" down ID 74
Took it across the road to a foundation hole/ lot of iron funny in all that iron in found a pair of plyers and cold chisel, in the same hole with 1888 IH penny 8" All metal Gain maxed out ,that target blasted the Killer bs almost of my head.
Went the a sports field found clad quartes at 4 to 6 " when ID 58 its a nickle found 6 and will find them deep 7" dimes no silver or gold yet,but if its there im sure this G2 will find it. man is it light, big screen easy to read, depth on a coin sized target is dead on.
Gary

gmanlight

Jun 17, 2007
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works
Gary glad to hear it . It will also keep your back and shoulders attached to your body.
Good to read what a well seasoned hunter thinks. Keep us up to date

ahaulil

Apr 19, 2011
North Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of history in your area.
Must be good hunting?

Finding one of those old French and Indian battle sites would be great.

OP
OP
G.A.P.metal

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thanks gman i will
Hi ahaulil
ya lot of history i hunt The Sullivan Trail i live right on it
Gary

Cleetus

Oct 24, 2011
Salt Lake City, Ut.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about an update on you G2, Gary. Now that you've had a few months to master it , and a chance to really get out and hunt with it,?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread