Silver Stripe
Bronze Member
Well I'm tryin to get ME game face on- openned an account at the CU yesterday and while I was there I ordered a box of halves ( told you that grand wouldn't lat forever LOL). Will be there Tuesday, Mon I will order one for Wed, and another for Thur and for Fri haha. Payday will be end of next week so I will order 2 boxes from that bank for the next Mon then will get the CU dialed in for 2 boxes each Mon, Wed, Fri. Then vacation road trip time- after I get back ifn I have any non-silver $$ left I will get the CU into the routine of 2 boxes, 3X's a week, every week. BTW I love searchin rolls but them dimes and nickels= what a pain in the a$$- takes two coffee cans to return a measely $350, I can fit over $500 in halves in one LOL.
HH all, Mark
Sorry forgot to add ME game face LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HH all, Mark
Sorry forgot to add ME game face LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
Upvote
0









