S saskfinder Greenie Joined Aug 12, 2016 Messages 10 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2016 #1 I found this in a well known camp area. It doesn't seem like a natural form. Anyone ever seen anything like it Attachments IMG_20160811_111744.webp 206.8 KB · Views: 141 IMG_20160811_111810.webp 155.7 KB · Views: 128 Upvote 0
I found this in a well known camp area. It doesn't seem like a natural form. Anyone ever seen anything like it
Hot diggity Sr. Member Joined Nov 19, 2014 Messages 447 Reaction score 333 Golden Thread 0 Aug 12, 2016 #2 Welcome to the forum. Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2016 #3 It's curious! How big is it, can you put a coin next to it for reference?
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,990 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2016 #4 Welcome to the forum. It appears that is an odd shaped natural rock. IMO. Good luck and keep at it!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2016 #5 Make sure you dont slip and fall on that thing rear first
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2016 #6 I found a game piece last year and couldn't figure out if it was natural or not until the local archaeologist told me it was a game piece and I was just asking him if he knew the stone type lol But mine is round.
I found a game piece last year and couldn't figure out if it was natural or not until the local archaeologist told me it was a game piece and I was just asking him if he knew the stone type lol But mine is round.