Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 27, 2010 #1 I found these in the same area. Two of them look like battle ship pieces. They seem to be led. I have found small led army soldier toys in this area also. Thanks for any help. Attachments IMG_2095.webp 42.4 KB · Views: 234 IMG_2096.webp 33.9 KB · Views: 245 IMG_2097.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 231
I found these in the same area. Two of them look like battle ship pieces. They seem to be led. I have found small led army soldier toys in this area also. Thanks for any help.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 27, 2010 #2 Looks like a tiny revolver. The other 2 look like broken bases to toy soldiers. Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 27, 2010 Thread Owner #3 I think you are correct. I found this soldier at the same beach. The base style and metal looks the same. Attachments IMG_0201.webp 39.3 KB · Views: 213 IMG_0193.webp 16.8 KB · Views: 210 IMG_2096.webp 33.9 KB · Views: 231 IMG_0201.webp 39.3 KB · Views: 213 IMG_0193.webp 16.8 KB · Views: 216 IMG_2096.webp 33.9 KB · Views: 231 Upvote 0
I think you are correct. I found this soldier at the same beach. The base style and metal looks the same.
SkyPirate Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,861 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2010 #4 Yep bases to toy soliders, the one may be of a horse. Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 27, 2010 Thread Owner #5 Horse makes sense. I will go back tomorrow and try and find the horse i didn't ride in on. 8) Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 27, 2010 #6 What about the pistol? Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 28, 2010 Thread Owner #7 bigcypresshunter said: What about the pistol? Click to expand... not sure. Should I uncheck it? Upvote 0