Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week DiggerBug and I went out a couple of times and I found some stuff,nothing too exciting...welll....did find a neat ring that opens up and an Eagle button. Looks like Navy maybe? I dunno. Doesn't look ancient by any means but was neat to find.
100_8377.jpg

100_8384.jpg

100_8413.jpg

This morning I had to get out early and go by the insurance company to take care of some business and decided to go by the button site. We have finally got some much needed rain, not a lot of rain mind you, but summer afternoon showers. It sure helped with digging and the signals were loud and clear. I didn't hunt for very long till I came across something that looked very interesting! I couldn't tell what it was till I got home and cleaned it off a bit. Not far from that was the 1916 wheat.
100_8402.jpg

A store token!!! And it had the name of the city! Bonus to me! ;D
100_8420.jpg

100_8419.jpg

I don't know about your area, but here the June bugs are everywhere!!! Thousands of them buzzing all around! The sound of them around the trees was unbelievable! I never see them in June..always July. Wonder why they aren't called July bugs? :D
100_8412.jpg

After about twenty minutes or so hunting, the owner's son came up and we chatted for a bit, I dug a few more holes and the coolness of the morning had vanished so I made my way back home. :) Here's everything I dug today...
100_8421.jpg

Hope ya have a great week! :)
Nana

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ya'll!
Lisa dropped by today and gave me a bit of information from a token book that her Dad has. Seems a token like mine is in there! ;D Only difference is...the book has the five cent tokens and only one-five known of them. Mine is the ten cent one, but they have nothing on it. :-\ Still was very excited to see the name though! If I can find out who wrote the book, I will post a pic of the info that she gave me. ;) Thanks Leese!

Hope everyone has a GREAT 4th!!! Stay safe!

Nana ;)

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Nice finds and great post and photos as usual Nana. I love reading your threads. Congrats on all the goodies especially that poision pill ring, very cool!

Smiles!
Scooby ;D

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice post and finds Nana !!! Your sites are producing....

What else is there to say...........Keep on digging! ;D

John

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana,
I love looking at your posts. The great pictures and info are almost like reading a short story.
Congrats on those super cool finds. That token is awesome! Love the button too.
I'll trade you some ticks for the June Bugs. ;D
Have a great 4th,
MM

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used