What's new

Garrett Ace 250 Settings

Fuzzbg

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
Usually in a field !
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
C-Scope CS 660
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone got any Favourite Custom programmes they have made for the Garrett Ace 250 ?

Or which pre-programmed setting do you use most ?
 
jewery is the best mod
the best sensitivity on my 150 is 3 of four so your has to be 6 or 7
 
found something interesting in your yard (garden)?
 
Not really, just setting it up....
 
My first month I only used All Metal mode,after that I just used Coin mode.
 
Make a test garden....it's the FASTEST way to learn your modes.
 
I mostly use coin mode but at times will switch to jewelry mode. I do have custom setting too all metal minus iron. Love my 250.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom