Garrett AT Pro is Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First piece of siver a tiffany earing

ForumRunner_20130708_091056.png

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Yukon ur doin very well buddy keep at it, it sounds like its getting better & better for ya

Two hours on the beach $3.08 in clad and the T & CO earing.

Thanks guys.

It went thru the sand scooper but my trusty Garrett Pin Pointer located it. I knew I had something.

I wonder what an 8 hour day hunt will bring.

I want some nice old silver coins to collect.

Mine is slowly going up in money. Come on big money. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I am up to $266.59 and comming to a close in 6 hours and xxx mins.

Almost $30 in clad Ill build that up thru out the summer then dump it in the bank.

What's cool about the earing it has 925, 1837 and T&CO on it. 925=Silver!!!

That is does not only silver but guaranteed if u were to buy a replacement Tiffany earing that would b more then $20 they r pretty darn expensive so ad that to the clad u found in the hours it took to find all that comes out pretty nice

That is does not only silver but guaranteed if u were to buy a replacement Tiffany earing that would b more then $20 they r pretty darn expensive so ad that to the clad u found in the hours it took to find all that comes out pretty nice

Yep he he

Yukon!
ALREADY! hahahah Uh Oh! Watch this guy! hahahaha
Good job bud!

NOW I need a favor from all of you! As soon as possible if any of you have the time..
I just noticed this this morning. I rarely use the pinpoint button as I usually just X out
my target and its dead nut most times but this morning I used the pinpoint button
and noticed something I never noticed before. Maybe somethings wrong here...

When you get a hit on a target and then move your coil away from the target and then
hit the pinpoint button do you get a tone right away, before moving back over the target
to pinpoint it? I do and like I said I don't remember that!
Now, while the tone is there after hitting the button if I tilt the coil forward and backward
just a tiny bit the tone comes and goes. Just seems weird...
Does yours do this?

Pete

Yukon!
ALREADY! hahahah Uh Oh! Watch this guy! hahahaha
Good job bud!

NOW I need a favor from all of you! As soon as possible if any of you have the time..
I just noticed this this morning. I rarely use the pinpoint button as I usually just X out
my target and its dead nut most times but this morning I used the pinpoint button
and noticed something I never noticed before. Maybe somethings wrong here...

When you get a hit on a target and then move your coil away from the target and then
hit the pinpoint button do you get a tone right away, before moving back over the target
to pinpoint it? I do and like I said I don't remember that!
Now, while the tone is there after hitting the button if I tilt the coil forward and backward
just a tiny bit the tone comes and goes. Just seems weird...
Does yours do this?

Pete

I think mine does the same. I am not that good at pinpointing sometimes off target even after watching and reading pinpointing.

Check it out when you get a chance if you could.
Just go out in the yard and throw a nickel down and try it!

Oh I found this at the same Playground I found that gold charm two weeks ago!
I'll put it on Craigs list and make some little girls day a happier one! LOL

Guys! Please check your pinpoint for me please! LOL
Goin to bed now, midnight shift Uh! LOL
Pete

I think mine does the same. I am not that good at pinpointing sometimes off target even after watching and reading pinpointing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back