What's new

Garrett AT Pro vs. Fisher CZ-3D for saltwater beach use

tiggar

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
any info would be greatly appreciated....
 
Well, the CZ-3D isnt waterproof, and that is a consideration.
 
thanks "CoilFisher", that is a good point.....
 
CZ-3D is an excellent detector and works fine on salt beaches just don't drop it in the water.
 
The CZ's are legendary in wet salt. They run two frequencies (5 and 15 kHz) Just wait until the tide goes out and hunt the wet sand.
 
khouse said:
The CZ's are legendary in wet salt. They run two frequencies (5 and 15 kHz) Just wait until the tide goes out and hunt the wet sand.
Yes multi frequencies detectors will always do better than single frequencies in wet sand & salt water..... So it will be the CZ in my book.......
 
When I had my CZ-5 I had great luck in the salt. It was just one time in the Bahama's. I even went out to about my knees in water. I don't know why I sold it but it was a nickel killer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom