What's new

Garrett Find of the month ????

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you think ...... Do you think the people win the fimf of the month have real finds ?
 
What do you think ...... Do you think the people win the fimf of the month have real finds ?
I think i would get a time out if i said what i think of a lot of the finds ones tell and show ...
 
I do belive the same
 
I think its hit or miss...i really hate ever thinking something isnt legit..but somtimes..things just dont seem right
 
With all the bad and crooked things people do, I wouldn't be surprised with faked finds...fame and glory,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom