bluelodge Jr. Member Joined Dec 29, 2013 Messages 44 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location arkansas Detector(s) used white pro 800 garrett 350 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I need some feedback on Garrett 350...pros and cons on this machine...
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 #2 I'd check out the Garrett board and I'm sure you'll find out a lot.
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 #3 Look at their website.