Jim of PA Hero Member Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 552 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Pa Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Had my pointer out the other day and it started going off for no reason Anyone else have the problem ?
Had my pointer out the other day and it started going off for no reason Anyone else have the problem ?
wheatfinder13 Silver Member Joined Nov 23, 2012 Messages 3,397 Reaction score 1,200 Golden Thread 0 Location New Orleans Detector(s) used Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 16, 2013 #2 I had that problem and I replaced the batteries and it was fine
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,616 Reaction score 110,591 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 16, 2013 #3 If shutting it off,then restarting it does not help and its a staccato chatter i too replace battery. Don,t know if it affects others but i feel removing battery after hunt until next use seems to prolong life.
If shutting it off,then restarting it does not help and its a staccato chatter i too replace battery. Don,t know if it affects others but i feel removing battery after hunt until next use seems to prolong life.
Bev Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 299 Reaction score 174 Golden Thread 0 Location New England Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 19, 2013 #4 That happened to me. I swapped out the batteries and it still was happening. I sent it in to Garrett and in no time at all they sent me a new one.
That happened to me. I swapped out the batteries and it still was happening. I sent it in to Garrett and in no time at all they sent me a new one.
Jim of PA Hero Member Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 552 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Pa Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Changed the batteries still goes nuts Will call Garrett in the am Thanks all