What's new

Garrett SUCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use both, but prefere the garrett for thighter places and it responds better
 
I wear cargo pants..and put the propointer in the cargo pocket and put my junk in the other...

when I detect in the woods i use the holster that it came with...

Take your propointer to Lowes or Home Depot and walk in with it...maybe show it someone so they know you didnt steal it...and tell them what you are looking for...I have done this multiple times with lightbulbs and other things that I want to buy...I never had any trouble.....that way you know what you are buying will fit the propointer....
 
Don't use the holster...I'll sell you mine for $25, including postage!
 
Heck he could have gone to Home Depot or Lowes or even better made one out of old piece of jeans for nothing.....
 
I was expecting to see a complaint about a machine. I've never seen a company get the "suck" rating due to a pin pointer holster. I also didn't realize this thread was over a year old, hahaha!! I'm sure he got the problem situated....
 
My holster broke a few months after I bought my Pro Pointer. I emailed Garrett and asked where I could by buy a replacement and they sent me a new one for free. I was really impressed by their customer service, though I prefer other brands for actual detectors.
 
Thread is 1.5 years old, no reason to have this to continue to run over a holster for a pinpointer....

Thread is locked..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom