Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live near Canton Ohio Gas prices here
6/1/2022
Reg $4.79 Diesel $5.59
Lets keep this 6oing please post a location near you and regular gas prices and Diesel prices
Gas be so espensive rite now. Disel is worstest I've have eva seen. 5 dollar a gallon for regulator and 6 dollar and 1/4 dollar for the disel. That's neer Hell, Michigan!!

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When gas reaches $10 per gallon in 2023 I'm just going to install a wood-gassification system into a car and drive it like that.

Modern cars made with small tolerances will not run on this for very long. FYI, most modern gasoline cars will run perfictly well on alcohol with 10% or less water content, which is readly obtainable using a destilation column.
Considering growing sugar cane already?

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gasoline powered cars make noise because they have a soul ,electric cars have none :tongue3:
>>

I can't get into the little souped up rice burners either. Nothing wrong with them I guess. It's just me but a muscle car should be a big ass V-8. I had a 68 Impala SS 327 4speed all souped up back in the day. It was a blast!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't get into the little souped up rice burners either. Nothing wrong with them I guess. It's just me but a muscle car should be a big ass V-8. I had a 68 Impala SS 327 4speed all souped up back in the day. It was a blast!
My first car was 1957 chevy Bel Aire with 283 engine and 3 on the floor, bought it in 1966 after graduation, I had a1970 Roadrunner 383 auto, bought it new off the showroom floor, and I also had a 1955 Chevy Bel Aire with a 327 corvette engine, Hurst 4 on the floor, and Muncie rear end. I have also owned MG, Austin Healy, and 2 Miatas, still driving my 2006 Miata.

I love driving my current Miata, especially with the 960-watt stereo system with 8 speakers in the cab and 200-watt sub in the trunk. The top-down doing 80mph I can hear every note streaming classic rock.

Last edited:

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My first car was 1955 chevy Bel Aire with 283 engine and 3 on the floor, bought it in 1966 after graduation, I had a1970 Roadrunner 383 auto, bought it new off the showroom floor, and I also had a 1955 Chevy Bel Aire with a 327 corvette engine, Hurst 4 on the floor, and Muncie rear end. I have also owned MG, Austin Healy, and 2 Miatas, still driving my 2006 Miata.

I love driving my current Miata, especially with the 960-watt stereo system with 8 speakers in the cab and 200-watt sub in the trunk. The top down doing 80mph I can hear every note streaming classic rock.
Love those 55's. My favorite car was a 64 Nova SS. All tricked out. Had to weld struts underneath because it really didn't have a frame and the driveshaft would get warped. Fast as hell. Got married bought a K car. Worst POS I ever drove.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love those 55's. My favorite car was a 64 Nova SS. All tricked out. Had to weld struts underneath because it really didn't have a frame and the driveshaft would get warped. Fast as hell. Got married bought a K car. Worst POS I ever drove.
Yes, a good friend of mine had a 68 Nova SS, a great car....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does it matter how much food there is to distribute if it,s never going to be distributed? No issue if it,s 1000 tons of food or 1 lb. The issue for electric cars is where you going to get the electricity to meet the demand of charging multi millions of electric vehicles at once. The ability to produce and distribute that kind of demand doesn,t exist and is a long way in the future if it can actually be done. Who,s going to pay for all this? Who,s going to pay for all those charging stations? Heard of the warnings about brown outs and blackouts for this summer? That,s without those millions of electric vehicles yet adding to the demand. Sounds like you need to do a little more reasoning.
2 days in a Row now the Power has Gone off.
Yesterday was about 10 Seconds
Today Long enough to restart Everything.
I wonder if they are already Doing Blackouts here

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 days in a Row now the Power has Gone off.
Yesterday was about 10 Seconds
Today Long enough to restart Everything.
I wonder if they are already Doing Blackouts here
Blackouts are unplanned occurrences over a wide area and brownouts are planned scheduled outages, and both last a lot longer than a few seconds

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now $4.75 Probably 4.759 at Redners,
and I have 10 Cents a Gallon Discount waiting but
all the roads here are Being Tared with Oil and Stone
Which Means Long waits to get out of the valley or Long Drives Around the Mountains . by the time I can use that 10 cents I'm sure the Present prices will be Gone

so Much for the 10 cents off, listed as $4.89 at rediners Now.
Will be wednesday before the road work in the area should be done. My guess $4.999 by Then :( Hoping My car wont get stone Blasted from Kicking up fresh Tared stones.

11 mile the wrong direction right now
update
Penn Jersey Mart5541 US-209 & S Crossroads RdLoyalton

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
back the first Time we hit $3.50 or so PA in the 90's I Think,'
thy were talking a Tax Break. But shorty after it Dropped a few cents & They backed off . now it's hinting of double & No serious talk of Breaks I hear :(
not that even a 75 Cent Break would Last long before The Gas Companies would Gobble that Space up.

I have no doubt we will hit $10.00 by November.

I Know it's Blackmale from the Oil Companies.
to get Sleepy Impeached but we are the ones who Suffer the most

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread