Gas Prices near you

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$5.09 for regular in Milwaukee. Glad my daily commute is 4 miles a day. Can still enjoy driving my 1965 El Camino without breaking the bank. Oh and electric cars roll more coal than those boys with the lifted diesels..

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When gas reaches $10 per gallon in 2023 I'm just going to install a wood-gassification system into a car and drive it like that. In WWII these conversion kits were very popular to the point of becoming mainstream. Just fill the car with firewood and the car would convert it into a gas that would power the engine. The environmentalists might even be happy because wood is a renewable resource. For every one tree you burn you could plant two dozen more.
6a00e0099229e888330120a7d2345c970b-600wi.jpg

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Downriver Area Detroit Michigan, $5.50/gal for 89 octane.
I asked....how come you aren't wearing gold suits?

Jon 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crashbandicoot you are so CORRECT !!!

Garypederson

Aug 4, 2020
Payson, Az, Avila beach, Ca, Naples, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug & Whites Spectra 3vi & Minelab Equinox
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live near Canton Ohio Gas prices here
6/1/2022
Reg $4.79 Diesel $5.59
Lets keep this going please post a location near you and regular gas prices and Diesel prices
I live in san luis obispo, ca. $7.25 and $6.95. Been that for 4 months. $105 to fill my honda

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No one is against clean energy. Our country had, just a mere 2 years ago an enormous amount of natural gas. To the point they just burned it off at times. Exporting it to outher countries as well. Natural gas burns very clean with small emissions and cars and trucks can be easily converted to run on it. Many municipalities have been using it for decades. Just another source being ignored. I personally feel this rise in gas/diesel prices.has been contrived on purpose.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one is against clean energy. Our country had, just a mere 2 years ago an enormous amount of natural gas. To the point they just burned it off at times. Exporting it to outher countries as well. Natural gas burns very clean with small emissions and cars and trucks can be easily converted to run on it. Many municipalities have been using it for decades. Just another source being ignored. I personally feel this rise in gas/diesel prices.has been contrived on purpose.
10-4 on natural gas,an often forgotten resource.City busses in Little Rock burn Natural Gas,right here in little ol Arkansas. I agree on your assumption.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who will be the first to show a pic of $7, then $8 then $9 per gallon gas; maybe this year? It certainly could happen.
Don......
Don I hope and Pray no one 111

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I am looking into electric cars. I want to get one this year. Probably lease one.
They say it costs about 9 dollars to charge an EV with a 200-mile range fully. That's 45 dollars to travel 1,000 miles. For me, it's a no-brainer. The high prices and inflation are not going away anytime soon—way too much instability in the world. While we are paying more, countless others in developing nations will die of starvation. That's a steep price to pay.
The problems of inflation and high prices are worldwide. Everything is interconnected. A global problem can only be solved on a worldwide level.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking into electric cars. I want to get one this year. Probably lease one.
They say it costs about 9 dollars to charge an EV with a 200-mile range fully. That's 45 dollars to travel 1,000 miles. For me, it's a no-brainer. The high prices and inflation are not going away anytime soon—way too much instability in the world. While we are paying more, countless others in developing nations will die of starvation. That's a steep price to pay.
The problems of inflation and high prices are worldwide. Everything is interconnected. A global problem can only be solved on a worldwide level.
Who is they and how do they know it costs 9.00 to charge.Not every place has the same electric rates. You are aware that under current administrations in many countries there is plenty of food,but due to reasons we can,t discuss here it doesn,t get delivered to the starving people.Can,t go any farther than that without getting sanctioned as political. Congratulations on your new electric car.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problems of inflation and high prices are worldwide. Everything is interconnected. A global problem can only be solved
Who is they and how do they know it costs 9.00 to charge.Not every place has the same electric rates. You are aware that under current administrations in many countries there is plenty of food,but due to reasons we can,t discuss here it doesn,t get delivered to the starving people.Can,t go any farther than that without getting sanctioned as political. Congratulations on your new electric car.
How much does it cost to get the electric car TOWED because the batteries are dead

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted yesterday that Gas at Sam's Club was $3.889 a gallon. It went to $4.099 this morning. That is for 87 octane. Thank the Good Lord I am retired so I can let my truck sit in the garage and walk to work (in my yard or shop) and save the money.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As long as electric cars are using fossil fueled power plants to recharge nothing is being solved in the "so called" energy crisis. As demand in charging grows so will the cost to plug in. No one is going to get out of this without being hammered. That's their plan.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Who is they and how do they know it costs 9.00 to charge.Not every place has the same electric rates.
I guess it's an average electricity cost. calculation. Haven't heard it disputed. Its math. I figure if it's off a bit it's still a bargain.
You are aware that under current administrations in many countries there is plenty of food,but due to reasons we can,t discuss here it doesn,t get delivered to the starving people.
Your right. The issues regarding food distribution are well known. Civil wars and corruption are two big reasons. The difference is that there will be less food to distribute.

Getting back to the issue of gas prices. The world is going electric. You won't really have a choice in the matter unless you want to spend a fortune to drive a gas car. You have companies geared up to convert truck fleets to electric. All these new tractor-trailers being sold today will be converted. My guess is that finding a place to charge your vehicle will not be an issue very soon because every car manufacturer is rolling out new electric cars. They know you have to have charging stations conveniently located to sell the cars. (This is all based on the few facts I know and reasoning.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions