jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep and half the Price you pay for the Vehicle will be to Install a Charging station at your Place and all over the Country.
then the Installers will also pretend not & charge extra to do this . the entire country would look like drive-in theaters without the Screens
000aaa.jpg

Including old Rt 66 and all the Long Ghost roads to Las Vegas
& Etc,
In short, Not Gonna Happen.

If I say more then "Empty Promises for votes " I'll be going Too Political Here

Attachments

• 000bb.jpg
    000bb.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it's an average electricity cost. calculation. Haven't heard it disputed. Its math. I figure if it's off a bit it's still a bargain.

Your right. The issues regarding food distribution are well known. Civil wars and corruption are two big reasons. The difference is that there will be less food to distribute.

Getting back to the issue of gas prices. The world is going electric. You won't really have a choice in the matter unless you want to spend a fortune to drive a gas car. You have companies geared up to convert truck fleets to electric. All these new tractor-trailers being sold today will be converted. My guess is that finding a place to charge your vehicle will not be an issue very soon because every car manufacturer is rolling out new electric cars. They know you have to have charging stations conveniently located to sell the cars. (This is all based on the few facts I know and reasoning.)
How does it matter how much food there is to distribute if it,s never going to be distributed? No issue if it,s 1000 tons of food or 1 lb. The issue for electric cars is where you going to get the electricity to meet the demand of charging multi millions of electric vehicles at once. The ability to produce and distribute that kind of demand doesn,t exist and is a long way in the future if it can actually be done. Who,s going to pay for all this? Who,s going to pay for all those charging stations? Heard of the warnings about brown outs and blackouts for this summer? That,s without those millions of electric vehicles yet adding to the demand. Sounds like you need to do a little more reasoning.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does it matter how much food there is to distribute if it,s never going to be distributed? No issue if it,s 1000 tons of food or 1 lb. The issue for electric cars is where you going to get the electricity to meet the demand of charging multi millions of electric vehicles at once. The ability to produce and distribute that kind of demand doesn,t exist and is a long way in the future if it can actually be done. Who,s going to pay for all this? Who,s going to pay for all those charging stations? Heard of the warnings about brown outs and blackouts for this summer? That,s without those millions of electric vehicles yet adding to the demand. Sounds like you need to do a little more reasoning.
"Where are they going to get the elect. to meet demands" ? Why,out of 'thin air' silly :tongue3::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread