What's new

Gas Station Silver

DixieHunter145

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
147
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live right behind a local gas station in my area and have be-friended the manager. I asked her about a month ago if she could keep
an eye out for any silver that comes in and she said sure. Well, yesterday as I was walking in the door of the mini mart the manager said "I gotcha one". After grabbing my bottle of juice I quickly got to the counter and paid. It was then she took an extra quarter from my change and handed me a different one in return. I examined it and yes indeed, it was a 1941 quarter! I was overjoyed. I thanked her and was on my way.
 
Upvote 0
:thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
awesome score! it will be interesting to find out really how often silver comes through a gas station! keep us posted! keep it up and hh!
 
nice job, yea a lot of nice people would rather make your day then start collecting... i wish i could find more people like this...
 
This isn't my coin, though it is the exact condition that my was found in.
 

Attachments

  • 1286578665.webp
    1286578665.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 321

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom