gay pride strikes again

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
For the second night in a row, I have found a sterling silver gay pride ring, go figure. But I also found a stellar 14k ring as well! both within the first hour of hunting. there was a third ring that looks nice, but has no marking on it. In the photo, the top is the 14k ring, and the bottom is of course gay pride through and through. Since both of the gay pride rings are the same size, I hope someone will buy both at the same time :).

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 593
Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL thats funny!!! :tongue3:

Congrats on the great gold ring!!! :thumbsup:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup:
Great rings. Really dig the gold.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

OP
OP
Narthoniel

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Thank you, the gold ring is much more beautiful than the picture shows. lattice patter with laser cuts, 6mm wide band, and it weighs 6 grams.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Congrats on the 3 ring hunt, the big gold looks sweeet wtg :thumbsup:
Glenn

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
All three rings are a sweet find. Find someone in California or Massachusetts that are gay and want to get married. You will probably do well selling them. My son and I used to go down to VB each March for a Soccer Tournament. Really loved the beach but I wasn't into hunting at that time. Kicking myself now. Hey maybe a camping trip next year ;D ;D I can smell one coming. Anyway, Happy Hunting and keep posting.
Roy

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every year in Corpus on the beach here they have a gay pride deal and they sell all kinds of jewelry, shirts, and so on, so maybe they had some type of rally in your area too.

Great finds on the gold!

OP
OP
Narthoniel

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
My son and I used to go down to VB each March for a Soccer Tournament. Really loved the beach but I wasn't into hunting at that time. Kicking myself now.

I have lived a stones throw from the resort for about 5 years, and only started hunting a month ago. I think I am kicking myself the harder.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread