What's new

Gearing up qith packed luch for a 4 hour hunt

Edgychris

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2020
Messages
211
Reaction score
382
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Please reccommend in private message
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This weekend im gearing up for an hunt at the qaurtz hole. Most likely sunday. I have been so occupied with work it is killing me. All i found in past three days was this orange crush bottle pattened 1920. Stay tuned I have the point fever. Lol
 

Attachments

  • 20200205_152453.webp
    20200205_152453.webp
    272.8 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Typos on smartphone still
 
Good luck I've been trying to find a point for years.
 
Nice bottle. I found an Orange Crush bottle that looks the same back in 2009. IT says Denver, Colorado on the bottom. What's yours say down there?

Good luck on the hunt! The only point I ever found was found while metal detecting. Just swinging along and "hmm that white pointy rock looks like an arrowhead" Then, "it IS an arrow head!" Twas the best find of the day and I remember it well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom