D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2010 #1 geez, I'm having a hard time posting this. I keep hitting the wrong key. Anyway, got this one on the outgoing tide with a lite drag setting. It's 18K @16.7 grams. No idea what the stones are. Hallmark is Fairchild Attachments DSCN2744.webp 29.6 KB · Views: 463 Upvote 0
geez, I'm having a hard time posting this. I keep hitting the wrong key. Anyway, got this one on the outgoing tide with a lite drag setting. It's 18K @16.7 grams. No idea what the stones are. Hallmark is Fairchild
gold nuggets Bronze Member Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 2,445 Reaction score 176 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, Oregon Detector(s) used Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2010 #2 Re: geez, I'm having a hard time posting this. That's a big, heavy ring...nice find. Gold Nuggets
FloridaBill Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 1,541 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Punta Gorda, Florida Detector(s) used Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2010 #3 Re: geez, I'm having a hard time posting this. very nice 16 grams of 18K is sweet
time4me Bronze Member Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 1,296 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur Sep 12, 2010 #4 Re: geez, I'm having a hard time posting this. Bonanza!!!!! You scored with that ring!
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Sep 12, 2010 #5 Re: geez, I'm having a hard time posting this. very nice! congrats
gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2010 #6 K L O N D I K E man oh man a fine ticket i like it....................
petersra Hero Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 577 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location a few miles from the ocean Detector(s) used Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound Sep 12, 2010 #7 Re: geez, I'm having a hard time posting this. WOW, you could almost use that for an exercise weight.
Re: geez, I'm having a hard time posting this. WOW, you could almost use that for an exercise weight.