1320
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2004
- Messages
- 3,478
- Reaction score
- 2,312
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Central Kentucky
My two boys represent the fifth generation of artifact diggers in my family. We had our first family dig of 2013 this past weekend in a rock shelter on our private property. My grandfather and father dug in this shelter back in the 1980's when I was in my teens. I went with them but I wasn't allowed to dig....lol. You can see the evidence of the past digging, especially in the photo that shows the stacked rocks on the left side. I had no desire to dig here because I was certain that my grandfather had cleaned it out. I planned on taking the boys to another shelter down the cliff line but they insisted that we dig here first....lol. Turns out that they made a good decision! My Grandfather was not a very good digger......
Sorry about the poor artifact imaging....lost my flash...
Sorry about the poor artifact imaging....lost my flash...
Attachments
Upvote
0
. Awesome awesome awesome






