button king
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2010
- Messages
- 209
- Reaction score
- 283
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- southern Maryland/north east Pa
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- tesoro tejon/ T2
Iron Patch said:It's half a cufflink, and probably patriotic type find, and would date back to the Washington era. There are similar ones with Britannia holding an anchor, but I can't quite make out the design on your find.
I have one with a soldier that says "British Volunteer" and have seen a similiar one saying "Irish Volunteer." These are always a cool find.
button king said:Iron Patch said:It's half a cufflink, and probably patriotic type find, and would date back to the Washington era. There are similar ones with Britannia holding an anchor, but I can't quite make out the design on your find.
I have one with a soldier that says "British Volunteer" and have seen a similiar one saying "Irish Volunteer." These are always a cool find.
Are these rare to find? or do people find them a lot?
button king said:Iron Patch said:It's half a cufflink, and probably patriotic type find, and would date back to the Washington era. There are similar ones with Britannia holding an anchor, but I can't quite make out the design on your find.
I have one with a soldier that says "British Volunteer" and have seen a similiar one saying "Irish Volunteer." These are always a cool find.
Are these rare to find? or do people find them a lot?
thanks man that was a lot of helpIron Patch said:Here's one that's the same idea.
button king said:thanks man that was a lot of helpIron Patch said:Here's one that's the same idea.