DetectorMoe Hero Member Joined Apr 4, 2013 Messages 906 Reaction score 4,405 Golden Thread 1 Location SouthEast North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Equinox800, ATpro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2019 #1 My friend found this pin, got G W on it. Found at 1700s homesite.. Could it be George Washington??
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,153 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2019 #2 I don’t know enough about those to comment but, I believe you’ve got something quite special there! I’ll be watching this post. Upvote 0
I don’t know enough about those to comment but, I believe you’ve got something quite special there! I’ll be watching this post.
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,327 Reaction score 11,501 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2019 #3 possibly a George Washington mourning pin. I know there were more elaborate ones, but possibly someone didn't have the money and made their own. Upvote 0
possibly a George Washington mourning pin. I know there were more elaborate ones, but possibly someone didn't have the money and made their own.
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Mar 16, 2019 #4 I hope!!!...for you that it turns out super special...really cool! Upvote 0