What's new

George Washington Token.

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone seen this before, cannot seem to find any info on this.
I just found it and have not tried any cleaning yet..
Any info would be appreciated.
George.
 

Attachments

  • 1450466719693.webp
    1450466719693.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 1450466735439.webp
    1450466735439.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 214
Upvote 22
That's a real cool find, nice one!
 
I would have pooped seeing a Bust like that of GW coming out the ground.nice find!
 
That place is Still producing? You have had at least 4 or 5 people besides yourself there? I would imagine right now would be the best time to give it a try too. Less traffic through it.

Actually, there were 4 school tours came through why we were there..lol
I would have to say that is my favorite spot of all times..
I found a half cent right in the front. About 10ft from your silver 3inch down today but it was being masked with iron. The place still has alot to offer.
 
Cool token. Bet you were all excited when you seen good ole GW on it.
 
A find in the 1800's is always a good thing. Congrats on the Washington token.
 
I would have pooped seeing a Bust like that of GW coming out the ground.nice find!

I was really shocked..
For me to not start to clean a coin.
You know I was a little excited. Haha.
 
One of the most exciting things for me is when I dig a coin or token I have no clue about. Finding out is not only fun, but also you end up learning something. Great find. Very cool man!

Steve
 
You had me going for a while with that token George, but still a very unique find. Hope she cleans up nice.

Thanks Bill,
Anything with GW, makes go HUH? lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom