What's new

Germany Finds (Part 17) SILVER Cache, Gold, and even a diamond...check it out

88irocarmy

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Messages
196
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhineland Gerrmany
Detector(s) used
Deus XP 3.2
Hello
I have now started to check another US base here in Germany since I'm attending school there. As luck would have it another student there is an MDer and he also uses an XLT...hummm how's that for coincidence. It's at this post that I found my little silver cache, as alway I was giving up and on my way back to the car. The field was not really giving up anything. I was only feet away from my car and near some trees and I got a good signal. At 3 inches out comes out a Merc, suddenly my cell phone rings my wife gets to hear my excitement as the rest of the coins are dug from the same hole, for a total of 3ea Mercs, 1ea 1950 Roosevelt, 1945 Quarter and a 1944 Nickle (with silver). My wife told me I sounded like a little kid as I was give a narration of my discoveries. Finally got that silver quarter, don't forget all finds are in Germany.
NOTEABLES:
sliver coins
14K Diamond ring (almost did not dig rang as a pull tab)
Brass band
Large musket ball
Crest with bust
strange 50cal short cartridge case


The finds, large silver item in the 3 o'clock position might be a German helmet liner device, has markings from 1940....this is about 5 hours of finds
20 Nov 07 Part1.webp

Observe, bust crest, 4th Armored Division crest, old button, Susan B, religions pendant and rings on bullet.20 Nov 07 Part2.webp

My silver cache all from one hole...yesssssssssss!!!!
20 Nov 07 Part3.webp

Another view, have some wheat pennies.
20 Nov 07 Part4.webp
 
Upvote 0
Interesting hunt... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom