What's new

Gettin myself back in the game

MauserMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Gettin' myself back in the game

Long time no post. Well, I've been busy with school lately, and the bills have greatly reduced my crh funds. Then there was deer season up here in MA, so that has been stealing most of my attention lately (I'll be going out again bright and early tomorrow for the last day of shotgun season.)

Anyways, I picked up 24 rolls of dimes and ended up getting a 1953d. With silver at these prices, I may have to start working it over again. I see a lot of you have had some good finds, maybe the holidays will bring some more silver into circulation.
:coffee2: H.H. y'all
 
Upvote 0
Re: Gettin' myself back in the game

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Gettin' myself back in the game

With silver at these prices, I'm about to go bankrupt. My 2 silver dimes today put me about $7 dollars in the hole after gas costs to pick up and dump.
 
Re: Gettin' myself back in the game

good luck! things are starting to pick up a little for me since december started, and early november, but nothing msjor for me...hope u have better luck! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom