What's new

Getting a story put on Whites web site

baspinall

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2,465
Reaction score
846
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I encourage all Whites users to write a paragraph or so about their favorite hunts and send them in to the web site with a couple photos of your finds. I did and received a $100.00 gift cert. for doing so ;D Hasn't been posted to the site just yet, they said they would email me when it is. I wrote about a hunt I did at an old 1800's school not to long ago.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,188142.0.html

Very cool for Whites to do this in my book. I plan on getting a shooter coil, either 4X6 or the 5.3. Any recommendations on either round or eclipse?

Brian
 
I have the Eclipse 4X6 and both will do the job easy in the trashy areas. I prefer the Eclipse because it doesn't look so small down there on the end of the shaft. Both are about the same depth.
 
Yep, had mine posted beginning of 2008! They are 100% top notch company!!

I would go with the 6" round, seems to have a little better depth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom