J Jesseb88 Greenie Joined Nov 11, 2015 Messages 14 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used teknetics T2 Classic Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Decided to get back into detecting after a couple year break. I came across a compadre and got it to start off. I just hope it didn't disappoint me to much after using a vaquero before my work schedule made me quit a few years ago.
Decided to get back into detecting after a couple year break. I came across a compadre and got it to start off. I just hope it didn't disappoint me to much after using a vaquero before my work schedule made me quit a few years ago.
tabman Bronze Member Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 2,309 Reaction score 7,255 Golden Thread 2 Location Germantown, Tennessee 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 11, 2015 #2 Welcome back to detecting. The Compadre doesn't have the depth of the Vaquero, but it has a way of finding stuff that other detectors pass over. Keep us posting on how it works out for you. tabman
Welcome back to detecting. The Compadre doesn't have the depth of the Vaquero, but it has a way of finding stuff that other detectors pass over. Keep us posting on how it works out for you. tabman
J Jesseb88 Greenie Joined Nov 11, 2015 Messages 14 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used teknetics T2 Classic Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Yeah that's what I hear. I will keep y'all posted and save up for a vaquero