thurmownator
Bronze Member
Out of town for a week, albeit without CRHing, so was "jonesing" when I returned home yesterday afternoon.
Picked up four of the boxes (of halves) waiting me; and went through three of them already.
Box # 270 for the year only had a 73 proof.
Box # 271 has a 64d, 65x2, 67x2, 82p (no FG), 03d ...............and another magician coin.
Box # 272 was a skunk.
Oh well, still more keepers than I had the day before, another box at home to go through yet..... and two more waiting for me to pick up.
Picked up four of the boxes (of halves) waiting me; and went through three of them already.
Box # 270 for the year only had a 73 proof.
Box # 271 has a 64d, 65x2, 67x2, 82p (no FG), 03d ...............and another magician coin.
Box # 272 was a skunk.
Oh well, still more keepers than I had the day before, another box at home to go through yet..... and two more waiting for me to pick up.
Upvote
0







